TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English
Justin - 2011-06-07
In response to Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English (Crap School Spotter)

:O Aren't we getting off the subject a bit? I thought this thread was to warn people about how bad Hampster English is and how they are actually getting chased out of Shenzhen.
They opened a new place in Louhu and I hear it's pretty flashy but they will be up to their old tricks.
I worked at the Shenzhen branch and I am soooooooooooooooo happy I am out of there. They made me do Demo after Demo and then they gave the students to their favorite GW teachers (if you can actually call them teachers). I got lucky and I teach at a Middle School now. I was ashamed to put Hampster English on my resume and I thought they wouldnt hire me if I did so I left them off my resume!!! I still keep in touch with a couple of the girls at Hampster just to get a chuckle when they tell me what is happening.
There is even some big A$$hole CON ARTIST guy there that says he is from Harvard or Yale or something like that. He says he can actually teach Latin - what a CON ARTIST. He is one of the GW's that makes the place function as a RIP OFF machine. He screwed with around and pissed off another smaller teacher so much that the smaller teacher went after him and he ran away and hid behind a bunch of teachers. They had to have 3 teachers hold back the smaller guy from kicking the big guys A$$. It was comical!!!!! I know the smaller teacher and he is actually a pretty good teacher and a really nice guy. He was sick and tired of the big guy doing things with the female students (and I don't mean like teaching them English - if you know what I mean).......
There is another weirdo there that screams bible lessons at his students and you can hear him from behind one of classrooms reserved for the 'Special' teachers. If you look at the way they dress there you would swear they were right out of a homeless shelter! What a cast of characters!

Messages In This Thread
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- MB -- 2011-06-05
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Dragonized -- 2011-06-05
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Harold -- 2011-06-05
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- San Migs -- 2011-06-05
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Crap School Spotter -- 2011-06-05
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- San Migs -- 2011-06-06
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Crap School Spotter -- 2011-06-06
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- 1664 -- 2011-06-06
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Miles -- 2011-06-07
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- San Migs -- 2011-06-07
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- 1664 -- 2011-06-07
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Crap School Spotter -- 2011-06-07
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- San Migs -- 2011-06-07
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- TheEnemy -- 2011-06-08
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Justin -- 2011-06-07
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- 1664 -- 2011-06-08
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Foxy -- 2011-06-08
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- San Miguel -- 2011-06-30
Emirates Flights -- Crap School Spotter -- 2011-06-07
Re Emirates Flights -- San Migs -- 2011-06-07
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English

Go to another board -