TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re True, a uni degree is not everything you need
Laura - 2011-06-10

Thanks a ton for posting that recruiter's e-mail address. I contacted her, and she got back to me fast with a couple of good job offers in line with my requirements. The only thing is, she wouldn't give me the actual names of either of the two prospective employers until I had signed a contract with her, but she did specify the cities and provinces where they were located. Both of them were willing to employ me after having viewed my resume, etcetera. Anne did discuss with them some minor amendments I'd asked her to mention concerning the drafts of the contracts, but only one employer was willing to alter the draft accordingly. I was sent pictures of the campuses, the cities and the accommodation pertaining to both jobs before I made my choice. And I've been in touch with both employers on MSN Messenger and on Skype after having made my choice. End of job hunt, I feel great about that. I should also say that the reason I wasn't given the names of the employers until I had signed a final draft of the contract was that some foreigners in the past have done dirty deals with employers brhind the recruiter's back, causing her to be cheated out of her introduction fee. When I googled the name of my new employer, there were no links to any advertisements he had ever placed on the net. But maybe he chooses to advertise his job vacancies through Anne rather than direct. Probably, many public sector employers in China are doing the same.

Messages In This Thread
Re True, a uni degree is not everything you need -- Michael -- 2011-06-07
Re True, a uni degree is not everything you need -- Benny -- 2011-06-08
Re True, a uni degree is not everything you need -- Michael -- 2011-06-08
Re True, a uni degree is not everything you need -- Benny -- 2011-06-09
Re True, a uni degree is not everything you need -- Laura -- 2011-06-10
Re True, a uni degree is not everything you need -- Crap School Spotter -- 2011-06-07
Re True, a uni degree is not everything you need -- Michael -- 2011-06-09
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re True, a uni degree is not everything you need

Go to another board -