TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › SAFEA in Hunan China
extc - 2011-06-14

Hello everyone,

I would like to know if anyone out there has any experience reporting a truly terrible employer to SAFEA in Hunan (or any other province) and what the result was.

Throughout this year, my employer, a private boarding school near Huaihua has threatened me, failed to pay me on time or not at all, constantly changed rules to suit them, responded to my reasonable requests with racist abuse, contacted my friends behind my back to bad mouth me, spread rumours about me to school staff, made unfair and outright rude comments to my face, provided accommodation in an office adjacent to classrooms which are full of screaming kids until half past nine in the evening, tried to confiscate my passport, health certificate and FEC to prevent me from leaving, was not provided any guidance or teaching materials, photographed and spied on in a manner to suggest suspicion of paedophilia and had clothes stolen from the school laundry.

I have had enough and wish to have this place stripped of the right to have foreign teachers - for the good of China!

Any advice and/or experiences most warmly welcomed!

Thank you,

Ex-TC.

Messages In This Thread
SAFEA in Hunan China -- extc -- 2011-06-14
Re SAFEA in Hunan -- FT -- 2011-06-15
Re SAFEA in Hunan -- extc -- 2011-06-16
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › SAFEA in Hunan China

Go to another board -