TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Not very nice at all - ESL discussion
Julia - 2005-05-08

Well well being new to this board I think it was just a matter of time before I came across a post like this. Being Canadian I especially found the post about Canadians being weird people quite offensive. You people don't know what you are talking about. Show me one nationality that doesn't have people with some strange habits. Everybody is different and that is what makes us all special. Everybody also has feelings and for the guy (Boss) making fun of people's clothes is a little revolting. What is wrong with you? How old are you? Did you ever talk to this teacher or try to be friends with him? I bet your whole wardrobe is right off of 5th Avenue right? NOT!!! Something else for you to think about as well. Maybe this teacher spent all of his time in the office because he was unable to make friends or was just very lonely. I am sure you making fun of him all the time which I suspect you did didn't make him very happy. I agree with Frank when he says that you 3 owe the Canadian people out there an apology.

Messages In This Thread
Weird People - ESL discussion -- Boss -- 2005-05-07
Branding People by Nationality - ESL discussion -- The Arrogant One -- 2005-05-08
You people are horrible!!! - ESL discussion -- Deidra -- 2005-05-07
Hats off to Diedra!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - ESL discussion -- Frank -- 2005-05-08
Not very nice at all - ESL discussion -- Julia -- 2005-05-08
I agree - ESL discussion -- Gabriel -- 2005-05-07
yeah yeah but wait a minute - ESL discussion -- hol' up -- 2005-05-10
Boring Canadians - ESL discussion -- Gerry wtih a J -- 2005-05-07
Boring vs. Rude... which would you rather be? - ESL discussion -- Laura -- 2005-05-09
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Not very nice at all - ESL discussion

Go to another board -