TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Spain: International House, Valladolid
foxy - 2011-06-30

I only know that their certifications are not recognised in several European countries.

Thanks for putting us right, Turnoi.
You said in another post that your university confers degrees. I'd be almost certain that they will be recognised universally. That said, I'd like to make the point that a particular American university gave every one of its graduating students a degree with honors a few years ago. This was picked up by the media and mentioned on Radio Australia, where it came to my attention. Of course, that university lost credibility for having done that. And quite rightly so in my opinion. Laughable really, and it just shows us that contrary to what we would expect,things like that can and do occur, even in the USA of all countries.
On another note, I wonder if Prince Charles having been accepted to read for a first degree at Oxford or Cambridge, which one of the two I can't recall, devalued the reputation of that particular venerable academic institution. It should have done so, in my opinion. 'Foggy', Prince Charles' family nickname, would never have been in the same league academically as his fellow classmates there. The hypocracy of many Brits allows them to brush unfair practice like that under the rug while pretending to be against the use of the back door in all circumstances. Pathetic as well as being laughable.

[Edited by Administrator (admin) Thu, 30 Jun 2011, 12:57 AM]

Messages In This Thread
Re Spain: International House, Valladolid -- foxy -- 2011-06-30
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Spain: International House, Valladolid

Go to another board -