TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re China: Reputable Organisation? ZhuoWen Int. Culture Exchange
Ana Patricia - 2011-06-30

Hello,

I would like to contact with someone who is now working in that company, because I have applied one month ago to work there for next course, starting in September, and now I am reading all your comments and Im not sure about whats the problem with the company. They sent me the contract, gave me all the information I needed about the job, and we kept in contact... I know I have to ask for a visa to go there, so I mean, its possible, after having a visa for one year, that during the course, chinese goverment can tell me Im not allowed to teach there?

Please, if you have any experience with ZuoWen Int., contact me, because Im going to move to China from Europe and its quite far.. I dont want to get in a trouble... but I need to ensure it!

Thanks a lot...

[Edited by Administrator (admin) Thu, 30 Jun 2011, 08:16 AM]

Messages In This Thread
Re China: Reputable Organisation? ZhuoWen Int. Culture Exchange -- Ana Patricia -- 2011-06-30
Re: Re China: Reputable Organisation? ZhuoWen Int. Culture Exchange -- Teacherman -- 2013-06-11
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re China: Reputable Organisation? ZhuoWen Int. Culture Exchange

Go to another board -