TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re China: Reputable Organisation? ZhuoWen Int. Culture Exchange
TonyRoma - 2011-06-30

Cheers guys. This has been top feedback. I do indeed have a Batchelors Degree and teaching experience. On writing I have just sent an email to said organisation pressing them with questions regarding the schools relevant licenses and whether they will give me the correct documentation to apply for a Z Visa. With foresight I won't be accepting this job offer and it has given me some experience in applying for jobs in China. Can anyone recommend a good site for jobs?

In response to the previous comment, to be brutally honest I was being quite indiscriminate while applying for jobs in terms of location. However I applied for a few over the space of 2 days in March. Not a complete search at all.

Is it possible to apply for a Z Visa while in China? I have heard that it is possible in some places. Can anyone give me an idea for CV formats and tips?

Cheers for the sound advice.

[Edited by Administrator (admin) Thu, 30 Jun 2011, 08:23 AM]

Messages In This Thread
China: Reputable Organisation? ZhuoWen Int. Culture Exchange -- TonyRoma -- 2011-06-30
Re: China: Reputable Organisation? ZhuoWen Int. Culture Exchange -- Teacherman -- 2013-06-11
Re China: Reputable Organisation? ZhuoWen Int. Culture Exchange -- TonyRoma -- 2011-06-30
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re China: Reputable Organisation? ZhuoWen Int. Culture Exchange

Go to another board -