TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English
go away GW's - 2011-07-06
In response to Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English (Kevin)

[edited]
If I deserved the beating I got, why is there a police car parked outside my flat right now? And why has there been a cop car parked outside every morning and evening? Because they don't want anything else to happen to me and they certainly don't want the Embassy involved. Not with their precious 'Universiade' coming up! They know how close they came to an International incident and don't want it to happen again [edited]!

You have no idea what you are talking about Kevin.

I padded the bill because the two pricks that beat me to shreds came up with their bullshit stories about how their cell phone disappeared during the fight and how things got broken. The fact is that I was on the floor of the apartment for a good 30 minutes and I had no opportunity to do anything. I know the Chinese way of doing things and already figured out that they would try to take advantage of the situation and get a new 'I Phone" out of the deal. That is what they live for anyways - a new 'I Phone; or 'I Pad 2' - pathetic really! They hate Americans and are jealous of Americans but sure want American stuff and can't wait to get to America.

My so called 'Standards of cheating and lying' are borne out of the knowledge that here in Shenzhen you have to have eyes in the back of your head. I have never seen a society where people step over someone unconscious in the street and then turn to you and say "Don't help them because it could be a rip off situation" - PATHETIC! I never saw that happen in New York or any other part of America for that matter. It just seems that for every lousy thing that they can do - they always seem to have an excuse. Like when they start to get successful in business, the first thing they do is start to pork the youngest and prettiest girls in their office. And the really sad thing is that the young chicks are expected to have sex with the filthy pigs - like it is their due in life. I have seen it time and time again.

[edited]

The whole reason for the fight was that I argued with them after having been cheated for months by them and then after one of them got one of my pets killed because he was too busy sitting around the flat in his underwear all day with his hands on what seemed to be a perpetual Hard on. Both he and his friend were paid to watch my pets as I worked 7 days a week night and day to support my wife and daughter here in Shenzhen. These guys were taken out of the filthiest, slimiest, raunchiest rat hole you could have ever imagined and my wife and family and I helped them lead a better life. I mean they had frigging cockroaches crawling all over them for Christ's sake and it didn't even bother them. And the one that beat me the most was supposed to be a great friend of my wife's family (you know Kevin - the same home town Bull$hit story). They took advantage and when I argued with them over it, they put me in the hospital with a concussion and various other injuries. That's what led up to the attack [edited]

Now I have to have another 15K RMB of dental surgery done on my bottom teeth that were knocked loose when they were hitting me with the wooden bats / sticks. What do I do now Kevin? You are so frigging smart - what do I do? I will tell you what I will do - I will use the money I came out ahead with that was just for this purpose - [edited]. Don't you think I know how things are done here? I have adapted very carefully and I have learned how to deal with these people on their own terms. Is that what is bugging you Kevin, that I have learned to think like and outfox a China man?

[Edited by Administrator (admin) Wed, 06 Jul 2011, 04:22 PM]

Messages In This Thread
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- San Miguel -- 2011-06-30
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- go away GW's -- 2011-07-04
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Dragonized -- 2011-07-04
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- go away GW's -- 2011-07-05
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Kevin -- 2011-07-06
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- go away GW's -- 2011-07-06
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Dragonized -- 2011-07-07
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Kevin -- 2011-07-08
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Dragonized -- 2011-07-09
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Kevin -- 2011-07-09
Apple Tree Culture Communication ATCC -- NEWEST VICTIM -- 2011-07-10
Re Apple Tree Culture Communication ATCC -- San Migs -- 2011-07-10
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- NEWEST VICTIM -- 2011-07-10
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- San Miguel Beer -- 2011-07-07
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- THe Big, Bad Dragon -- 2011-07-08
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Dragonized -- 2011-07-08
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Alec -- 2011-07-08
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- San Miguel Beer -- 2011-07-07
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- foxy -- 2011-07-07
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Kevin -- 2011-07-07
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- go away GW's -- 2011-07-06
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Dragonized -- 2011-07-06
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- San Mig -- 2011-07-05
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Dragonized -- 2011-07-05
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- go away GW's -- 2011-07-05
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English

Go to another board -