TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English
Kevin - 2011-07-06
In response to Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English (Dragonized)

I have a contemptuous attitude towards people like you that try to spread hate and racism on this site. after ranting about how 90% of the population here are scum and horrible and have such a sense of entitlement I wanted to know what part he played in this.

I am sure the stereotype of the loud obnoxious American has no merit at all. I have never run into an American or other self important Foreigner glibly listing off all the faults of the Chinese, their country and their government in a bar for everyone to hear. after all these years of being here I have never heard of a foreigner who was minding his P's and Q's ever getting the snot kicked out of him. Of course after wards the ones who do get the crap beat out of them were never responsible for their dilemma it was always because they were targeted by ignorant racist Chinese.People like you drangonized are just as bad as the Chinese posting on sites like Chinadaily.Before immediately jumping to his defense why not ask what his part was? maybe if you knew the full story you would not be so quick to defend him?

i feel sorry for the guy getting his ass handed to him but i am not going to be simpleton like some of you and assume he played no part in this.
As for his suggestions they are all very good things to live by but why would it take a beating to have to learn this lesson?
He was a victim of a crime, no doubt about it and whatever he did he did because he thought it best to do. To openly brag though that he cheated the people paying him as well as the insurance company is something we should applaud and support. Obviously your moral compass is sorely lacking and continues to show exactly what kind of person you are.

You will never agree because I can see it is in your nature to never admit when you are wrong. You can keep trying to justify your racism, hatred and general pessimism but it will not go unheeded.

I continue to live here in China and not accept the unacceptable, I refuse to sell out my principals and have my life ruled by fear. i strongly suggest all FT that come her to do the same. The supply of good FT's does not not meet the demand, which means that we should be able to determine what we make. The FT's that sell themselves short or come here with less than honorable intentions are part of the problem as well as foreigners that carry a grudge and refuse to see that things can be better.

[Edited by Administrator (admin) Wed, 06 Jul 2011, 04:25 PM]

Messages In This Thread
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- San Miguel -- 2011-06-30
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- go away GW's -- 2011-07-04
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Dragonized -- 2011-07-04
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- go away GW's -- 2011-07-05
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Kevin -- 2011-07-06
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- go away GW's -- 2011-07-06
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Dragonized -- 2011-07-07
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Kevin -- 2011-07-08
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Dragonized -- 2011-07-09
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Kevin -- 2011-07-09
Apple Tree Culture Communication ATCC -- NEWEST VICTIM -- 2011-07-10
Re Apple Tree Culture Communication ATCC -- San Migs -- 2011-07-10
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- NEWEST VICTIM -- 2011-07-10
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- San Miguel Beer -- 2011-07-07
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- THe Big, Bad Dragon -- 2011-07-08
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Dragonized -- 2011-07-08
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Alec -- 2011-07-08
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- San Miguel Beer -- 2011-07-07
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- foxy -- 2011-07-07
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Kevin -- 2011-07-07
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- go away GW's -- 2011-07-06
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Dragonized -- 2011-07-06
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- San Mig -- 2011-07-05
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Dragonized -- 2011-07-05
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- go away GW's -- 2011-07-05
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English

Go to another board -