TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English
Kevin - 2011-07-06
In response to Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English (go away GW's)

if you can say that you are completely and totally innocent of what happened and that you did nothing to provoke the attack then you have my sympathy. No one should be the victim of violence anywhere in the world. Come on now be honest, are you totally innocent?

your comments in previous posts though show a disdain for Chinese people that reveals your obvious racist and nationalistic attitudes. Again calling 90% of the Chinese scum reveals that you obviously should not be living in China. If you were anywhere else in the world saying what you are saying you would most likely be beaten there as well.

" I have never seen a society where people step over someone unconscious in the street and then turn to you and say "Don't help them because it could be a rip off situation" - PATHETIC "

Good Samaritan laws are laws or acts protecting those who choose to serve and tend to others who are injured or ill. They are intended to reduce bystanders' hesitation to assist, for fear of being sued or prosecuted for unintentional injury or wrongful death. So the Chinese knowing that the courts will not protect them as well as the American courts makes them pathetic?

You claim I do not know what I am talking about but I suspect you just wanted to come on this site and have people console you and agree about how bad the Chinese are. Well I am sorry to not cooperate with you but really I refuse to cooperate with racists where ever they are in the word.

i say kudos to you for knowing how to work the system here in china, you should be proud of yourself. Keep up the good work if that is what makes you happy but do not be surprised when you get your ass handed to you again.

there was an American that got a bottle upside the head once at a bar, he had been asked to move to a smaller table to allow a larger group to sit down. He told the woman to go fornicate on yonder, called her a female dog a few times and then continued drinking. This was not the first time that had happened but it was the last. There were about 15 other foreigners sitting around the patio and not one of them stood up to defend him. i would not say he deserved a bottle upside the head but i would say he had learned a valuable lesson.

His behavior was unacceptable anywhere in the world, yet after wards he claimed that the Chinese are so horrible and then looked for every example as to why. In his mind he was innocent, but also he believed that as an American he could do and say whatever he wanted and there would be no repercussions. He was wrong and I wonder if you are as well.

[Edited by Administrator (admin) Wed, 06 Jul 2011, 06:56 PM]

Messages In This Thread
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- San Miguel -- 2011-06-30
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- go away GW's -- 2011-07-04
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Dragonized -- 2011-07-04
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- go away GW's -- 2011-07-05
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Kevin -- 2011-07-06
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- go away GW's -- 2011-07-06
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Dragonized -- 2011-07-07
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Kevin -- 2011-07-08
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Dragonized -- 2011-07-09
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Kevin -- 2011-07-09
Apple Tree Culture Communication ATCC -- NEWEST VICTIM -- 2011-07-10
Re Apple Tree Culture Communication ATCC -- San Migs -- 2011-07-10
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- NEWEST VICTIM -- 2011-07-10
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- San Miguel Beer -- 2011-07-07
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- THe Big, Bad Dragon -- 2011-07-08
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Dragonized -- 2011-07-08
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Alec -- 2011-07-08
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- San Miguel Beer -- 2011-07-07
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- foxy -- 2011-07-07
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Kevin -- 2011-07-07
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- go away GW's -- 2011-07-06
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Dragonized -- 2011-07-06
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- San Mig -- 2011-07-05
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Dragonized -- 2011-07-05
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- go away GW's -- 2011-07-05
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English

Go to another board -