TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English
San Miguel Beer - 2011-07-07

In my experience it is almost always the Chinese (usually men ) who provoke foreigners. Ofcourse, [edited]. You are one of those who will always try to "avoid confrontation".

I can tell the OP has way more life experience than you. And what he said about the Chinese is mostly true: They have no goal in life except to buy electronic goods, mobile phones, and to eventually buy an expensive car. How they obtain the money to get these thing is of no concern to them. And yep, that really is pathetic.

True words, and words that should be heeded.

It's going to be a shock to the system coming back to work in the PRC, but I shall have to ease in gradually. You are right the OP has not as much life experience as us older chaps.

I recently saw a Chinese couple in the middle eastern country i am in,changing a huge amount of hard currency into local money simply for shopping and buying designer/electronic goods.....

Sadly, their only god is money, nothing else!

Messages In This Thread
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- San Miguel Beer -- 2011-07-07
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English

Go to another board -