TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English
Kevin - 2011-07-09
In response to Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English (Dragonized)

1. If I am so racist, then what do you call Chinese people when they tort hate against Japanese, Koreans,
westerners, and even their own?

I see so since they do it so can you. I am sure that kind of attitude will bring about lots of positive changes. Instead of wroking with individuals and showing them where they are wrong you would rather just hate alongside them. That will definitely make things better for everyone. I guess instead of showing people here why their hatred and racism is not right it is better to just throw it in their face. The path of least resistance i guess.

Teaching in china didn't work for me, so I changed careers. Yet you believe people who give up have
"given up on life".

You have given up on life here in China. Telling people not to bother coming here, nothing will ever change and that its all pointless kinda shows that you obviously have given up trying to make things better in china. Instead of trying to convince people that there is nothing worthwhile here why not focus on whatever new life and career you have started? As for me making a difference I have no doubt in my mind of bringing about some positive changes but of course you will never believe, I would say you are incapable of believing that.Life is all about change.

i do not see how it is bragging when i say I live in China. It is a simple fact that I am here and you are not. I have chosen to stay through the good times and the bad. you have chosen to leave and carry on your resentments on this site.
If it makes me a bad guy that I refuse to join in on your racism, nationalism and general hatred then so be it. how paranoid can you be when you imagine that i have an alter ego? i write what I know and have no need to create anything other than what is true. My saying that we need to be responsible, mature and principally sound humans seems to be constantly missed whenever you address me.

I have never seen you address issues that are directed back at you when people who are arguing against you bring
up good evidence and good reason to back up their story.

This is just not true at all. When I questioned what part Bob had played in his attack you jumped on the bandwagon choosing to call me names. I have never avoided any direct questions that are pertinent to the posts. If you truly believe I have show me where. Like the people at York that you and others attacked a few months ago I challenged you to give me proof that york and the teachers there were as bad as you said.
I come here every few months for a few days because I like to remind myself what kind of people are out there. when I start thinking that the Chinese are exclusively bad I just need to read some of your posts and I am reminded that there are people I disagree with worldwide.
Messages In This Thread
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- San Miguel -- 2011-06-30
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- go away GW's -- 2011-07-04
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Dragonized -- 2011-07-04
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- go away GW's -- 2011-07-05
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Kevin -- 2011-07-06
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- go away GW's -- 2011-07-06
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Dragonized -- 2011-07-07
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Kevin -- 2011-07-08
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Dragonized -- 2011-07-09
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Kevin -- 2011-07-09
Apple Tree Culture Communication ATCC -- NEWEST VICTIM -- 2011-07-10
Re Apple Tree Culture Communication ATCC -- San Migs -- 2011-07-10
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- NEWEST VICTIM -- 2011-07-10
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- San Miguel Beer -- 2011-07-07
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- THe Big, Bad Dragon -- 2011-07-08
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Dragonized -- 2011-07-08
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Alec -- 2011-07-08
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- San Miguel Beer -- 2011-07-07
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- foxy -- 2011-07-07
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Kevin -- 2011-07-07
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- go away GW's -- 2011-07-06
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Dragonized -- 2011-07-06
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- San Mig -- 2011-07-05
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Dragonized -- 2011-07-05
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- go away GW's -- 2011-07-05
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English

Go to another board -