TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Recruiter Marke Ling, Lie/mislead/fraud
marke ling aka Marke lie - 2011-08-04

Hi I'm not marke..I'm a disappointed teacher that worked for him (he was my agent!) I'm not just throwing shit around to make people look bad either..i have emails..although maybe not concrete it's something...i have a fake statement an email from marke showing his bank statement..a thin sliver with one date on it..showing the money went into my bank account..although on my bank statement..a full bank statement! start and finish dates with 7, lines or so...marke my agent has 1!..which i believe and almost certain it's forged!!

An email requesting my passport..he said ill get it a week later...then after a week I asked again..he told me a month!..then i asked again...he wanted 7000!..i have all this in emails!

They even pretended not to understand english when I phone! Her name is catherine..i talked to her about my salary but she just spoke chinese on the phone...I said "catherine it's john" she said..."wo zhi dao" which translates to " i know" so she understood...but talked on in chinese!

I don't want to bring the school in, because it's not the school (at least i don't think, they may of shared my salary)..It's the agent in beijing...I'll get the address at a later date!

All this is because i did not want to return next semester!...as I said before...they use cheap tactics..lie..mislead...keep ur passport to gain control..keep ur salary to gain control!

Again...if the good people out there..can help me..just keep sending emails to : marke_ling@live.cn And Say "pay ur teacher's their hard eared salary!" when i get my salary..ill post another message saying i got it..

If i cant get my money..then he can pay for it in admin costs..his own time..

Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Recruiter Marke Ling, marke_ling@live.cn: Lie/mislead/fraud -- About Marke Ling -- 2011-07-20
Re: Recruiter Marke Ling, marke_ling@live.cn: Lie/mislead/fraud -- marke_ling@live.cn -- 2011-08-30
Re: Recruiter Marke Ling, marke_ling@live.cn: Lie/mislead/fraud -- ESL Teachers United -- 2011-07-21
Re: Recruiter Marke Ling, marke_ling@live.cn: Lie/mislead/fraud -- marke_ling@live.cn -- 2011-08-30
Re: Recruiter Marke Ling, Lie/mislead/fraud -- marke ling aka Marke lie -- 2011-08-04
Re: Recruiter Marke Ling, Lie/mislead/fraud -- marke ling aka Marke lie -- 2011-08-04
Re: Recruiter Marke Ling, Lie/mislead/fraud -- marke ling aka Marke lie -- 2011-08-05
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Recruiter Marke Ling, Lie/mislead/fraud

Go to another board -