TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
· Previous · Next Return to Index › Obtaining a z-visa - What about 5starchinatravel.com?
Liam - 2011-08-05

Hey all,
I have recently accepted a position to teach in Huizhou (Guangdong) and have sent the school all of the relevant paperwork (photo, degree, work permit application, medical certificate and letter of recommendation from previous employer). The school said they will be sending me a letter of invitation and the work permit and from there I will have to apply at the embassy to get my z-visa.

My question is since I don't own a car anymore and I'm in Leicester (England) the only Chinese embassies are in London and Manchester, will I be able to go through a visa processing agency? I have had a look around on google and I've found http://www.5starchinatravel.com/index.php who seem to look legit and I phoned them up and they knew what they were talking about but I can't find any reviews of them online. What would you guys recommend? can you recommend any other visa agencies?

Thanks for the help,
Liam

· Previous · Next Return to Index › Obtaining a z-visa - What about 5starchinatravel.com?

Go to another board -