TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Peizheng College = DEPRAVITY
Jonathan Wynsdale - 2011-08-17

Turnoi's last post here is actually very, very on the mark.

There are two issues-at-hand here:

1. The crassness and disingenuous state of Peizheng's management -- called "grab as you go" (meaning grab all the cash you can get as you go). The "antics" of the managements have been well-groused about all over the 'Net. Well-groused about, indeed.

2. Next, as Turnoi points out, the sorry loser state of the foreign teachers. Having read everything that has been written about them (fake diplomas, drunkenness, drug addictions, perversions), it makes me wonder which is worst -- the goose (the administration) or the gander (the FT's). And then there is the video and then there is the advertisement for sex. Oh, My God!

The college and its foreign teachers are currently being talked about or written about on just about every major forum on the Internet.

I don't have a vested interest one way or the other except that the thought, on one hand of the hands-on-the-till mentality of the administration, and on the other, the red-eyed, needle-marked, condom-laden foreign teachers just makes me cringe.

I do have a friend of a friend who worked there and she more or less confirms all of the above, on count 1 and on count 2, at least to varying degrees.

Yuck! My God! Give me a lifeboat and paddle...

Messages In This Thread
Re: Peizheng College = DEPRAVITY -- Jonathan Wynsdale -- 2011-08-17
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Peizheng College = DEPRAVITY

Go to another board -