TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
· Previous · Next Return to Index › BEWARE Zenith Travel - Seoul
Alex Little - 2011-08-26

This is an advisory and warning to people thinking of doing business with this company. I will relate my story, however with a little Googling you will also find other stories of unwitting and trusting travelers being duped by this unscrupulous man and his company.

My wife, two-year-old daughter and I booked tickets using Zenith and sent Mr. Kang almost four million won. We did this two months in advance. Two months later after a long journey to the airport we were told at check-in that Zenith never bothered to actually book the flights. We were crushed. I get only one week off per year. Add to this the preparation and plans my family made at our destination were now in disarray. We tried to phone Zenith but it was after their office hours and they have no emergency number. Also Mr. Kang refuses to give his cell number. (Now we know why) The next day we tracked down this criminal and screamed at him until he booked us another flight. This was for two days later. So what should have been a seven day vacation was now five. Two days later we returned to the airport and went to check-in. To our horror we were now told that my wife and I had tickets, but my daughter did not. Again we called Mr. Kang. He said we would have to buy tickets then and there and he would reimburse us. We had no choice. So there we were after paying four million won and having our holiday shortened by two days being asked to pay more money. Needless to say after we returned we contacted this scum to get our refund. He has now blocked our cell numbers and doesn’t answer our emails. NO REFUND

This man and his company are SCAM artists. They have a running system to defraud people out of money for supposed flight tickets and then force the unwitting clients to pay extra money for cheaper flights at different dates than planned. BEWARE.

Phone: 82-02-508-5781
Web: www.zenithtravel.co.kr
Email: zenithtour@hotmail.com

· Previous · Next Return to Index › BEWARE Zenith Travel - Seoul

Go to another board -