TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Recruiter Marke Ling, marke_ling@live.cn: Lie/mislead/fraud
marke_ling@live.cn - 2011-08-30

I just got word that the agent (Marke Ling) has cheated and lied to a young Russian girl. She was led to the school and cried when she arrived!! obvioulsy the information that she was give was false. I know exactly what happened! Because it happened to me! although I did not cry! haha, but imagine how a young girl would feel arriving in China for the first time and going to that location!!If you want to pass on your comments to this agent please feel free! send to:marke_ling@live.cn and ask him to pay my salary!

Messages In This Thread
Recruiter Marke Ling, marke_ling@live.cn: Lie/mislead/fraud -- About Marke Ling -- 2011-07-20
Re: Recruiter Marke Ling, marke_ling@live.cn: Lie/mislead/fraud -- marke_ling@live.cn -- 2011-08-30
Re: Recruiter Marke Ling, marke_ling@live.cn: Lie/mislead/fraud -- ESL Teachers United -- 2011-07-21
Re: Recruiter Marke Ling, marke_ling@live.cn: Lie/mislead/fraud -- marke_ling@live.cn -- 2011-08-30
Re: Recruiter Marke Ling, Lie/mislead/fraud -- marke ling aka Marke lie -- 2011-08-04
Re: Recruiter Marke Ling, Lie/mislead/fraud -- marke ling aka Marke lie -- 2011-08-04
Re: Recruiter Marke Ling, Lie/mislead/fraud -- marke ling aka Marke lie -- 2011-08-05
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Recruiter Marke Ling, marke_ling@live.cn: Lie/mislead/fraud

Go to another board -