TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Letter of Release
J-Hai - 2011-09-03
In response to Letter of Release (J-Hai)

There are so many losers and only 1 winner at an EF center. The kids, the Frgn and Chn teachers, and the parents all get taken advantage of, and all the cheating, dillusion, unprofessional and inhumane treatment of its staff is just to increase its already meager profit margin. But when education comes 2nd at a place called English First, when the Chn staff hardly know enough English to discuss Education w, and flashy modern "clean" schools and unqualified Frgn teachers (the only ones gullible enough) its all a magic show with no substance.

Ive been talking to the parents and kids continuing at EF who assumed I would be there in Sept, they were very displeased with EF for so long but the only reason they stayed was because I was there. I told them all to demand a refund, let the word spread about the real reason for my not being there anymore, and do not waste your money. All the boss understands is money, and many parents now are asking for refunds..... Maybe now they wont think changing a teacher is like changing a burnt out light bulb. B*stards.

Messages In This Thread
Letter of Release -- J-Hai -- 2011-09-01
Re: Letter of Release -- J-Hai -- 2011-09-03
Re: Letter of Release -- Florian -- 2011-09-04
Re: Letter of Release -- exTC FT -- 2011-09-05
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Letter of Release

Go to another board -