TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Korea: Carrot Korea - any info?
Ellie - 2011-09-06
In response to Korea: Carrot Korea - any info? (Leona)

Yes, I have info - I worked for them for a year.

They are legitimate, they pay exactly on time and have important Korean companies as their clients.
They pay up to (I think) 500 Canadian dollars by PayPal and above by bank transfer - so obviously you need to give them your details to receive money.

The pay was only 14 Canadian dollars to start with when I worked there - okay in some parts of the world, not very good if you are in Europe.

Lessons are simple and straightforward, mostly textbook and conversation, no prep, hardly any work afterwards. Work tends to be in shifts - one for Korean morning, one for Korean evening as there isn't much to do while people are at work or school.

They are okay to work with. I just found a company that paid better, which is why I left.

I am quite surprised about how opinionated some people are in this tread, especially those who have no experience with them - what do you base your opinion on? The name - though strange for English speakers - is some game with a Korean word and makes perfect sense to them.

Hope this is helpful to some of you.

Messages In This Thread
Korea: Carrot Korea - any info? -- Leona -- 2010-03-19
Re: Korea: Carrot Korea - any info? -- American Migrant -- 2013-03-21
Re: Korea: Carrot Korea - any info? -- ESLtutor -- 2012-03-13
Re: Korea: Carrot Korea - any info? -- Eslteacher -- 2012-01-23
Re: Korea: Carrot Korea - any info? -- Ellie -- 2011-09-06
Re Carrot Korea - any info? -- Jamie -- 2011-05-11
Re: Re Carrot Korea - any info? -- Tonga Yongarul Slave -- 2012-09-06
Re: Re Carrot Korea - any info? -- Magister -- 2012-09-07
Re: Re Carrot Korea - any info? -- A Mills -- 2012-09-07
Re: Re Carrot Korea - any info? -- Magister -- 2012-09-07
Re Carrot Korea - any info? -- Big Johnson -- 2011-05-12
Re Carrot Korea - any info? -- Miichael -- 2011-05-03
Re Carrot Korea - any info? -- ukyo_ -- 2011-02-27
Re Carrot Korea - any info? -- Nadia -- 2011-01-13
Re: Carrot Korea - any info? -- Hammond -- 2010-04-16
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Korea: Carrot Korea - any info?

Go to another board -