TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: EF Dongguan is a terrible place to work for
J-Hai - 2011-09-18
In response to EF Dongguan is a terrible place to work for (Anonymous)

A comment in regards to the bit about "local goverments needing to shut down EF", that will never happen. With a vast array of other crimes taking place in China that would not go unpunished if encountered in civilized countries why would a few instances of unqualified employees, or salaries not being paid to a foreigner draw the attention of the police. I would rather the cops FINALLY notice the extremely lax treatment of spousal and child abusers in this country. I dont know how many times ive encountered students and mothers with bruises and scars inflicted by the male of the family. I would love to be totally secure in my job here in China but I think the police (if they are willing to admit, or even get off there asses) would be better off dealing with scumbags beating there wives and kids (which is totally legal as long as they do it at home and the victim doesn't die)

F*ck EF forever, ive never been happier since ive parted ways with those [edited]. And to the asshole who says he's "the best esl teacher", why are you wasting your time in China? Is it because of the wonderful rrsp plan your provided with? Is it the juicy retirement package your awaiting once you decided to hang up your eraseable marker for a rocking chair on a balcony overlooking a dirty smog filled landscape with horns honking, people spitting, littering, ect ect and you can say "I was the best esl teacher EF ever had". I can't take your post seriously at all, but your mission was accomplished I guess. You ruffled my feathers, chapeau

Messages In This Thread
China: EF (English First) Dongguan -- Steve Parker -- 2011-05-24
Re China: EF (English First) Dongguan -- Robert Nutter -- 2015-06-29
Re EF (English First) Dongguan China -- Nikki -- 2011-06-14
EF Dongguan is a terrible place to work for -- Anonymous -- 2011-06-10
Re: EF Dongguan is a terrible place to work for -- J-Hai -- 2011-09-18
Re: EF Dongguan is a terrible place to work for -- ESLSavior -- 2011-09-16
Re: EF Dongguan is a terrible place to work for -- Banana Joe -- 2011-09-17
Re: EF Dongguan is a terrible place to work for -- Dragonized -- 2011-09-16
Re: EF Dongguan is a terrible place to work for -- San Migs -- 2011-09-16
Re EF (English First) Dongguan -- PeterParker -- 2011-06-08
Re EF (English First) Dongguan -- Emma -- 2011-06-09
Re EF (English First) Dongguan -- putty in her hands -- 2011-06-09
Re EF (English First) Dongguan -- Peter Parker -- 2011-06-10
Re EF (English First) Dongguan -- Steve -- 2011-06-09
Re EF (English First) Dongguan -- Peter Parker -- 2011-06-09
Re EF (English First) Dongguan -- John -- 2011-06-10
Re EF (English First) Dongguan -- Peter Parker -- 2011-06-10
Re EF (English First) Dongguan -- Nikki -- 2011-06-09
Re EF (English First) Dongguan -- William -- 2011-05-31
Re EF (English First) Dongguan -- Kevin -- 2011-05-27
Re EF (English First) Dongguan -- Nikki -- 2011-06-01
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: EF Dongguan is a terrible place to work for

Go to another board -