TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: LA PETITE ACADEMY DE STUPIDITE OF BOUGIVAL
Banana Joe - 2011-09-19

one week in the life of Petite Academy for useless people is a very long time

If those people were really useless (as you say), why did you employ them then in the first place?

Don't you check their qualifications, work history, and all that?
For an ordinary employee it is unusual to last only one week but not necessarily for a freelancer. So, I suppose you employed them as (a) freelancer(s) and there was something wrong, so they left after one week. These are the facts.

Now, let us take a deeper look at this:
- If they were freelancers, you did not check them thoroughly enough an gave them job finally turning out to be "useless" (as you claim). It means up to that moment, you dealt with them as any school employing freelancers would do..get in, get out, nothing to last permanently, no concern for quality education by trying to make every effort to keep good teachers for a longer period of time.
- The students at your "Academy", if you have any at all, would certainly not appreciate if you employ teachers that turn out to be "useless" and to have another teacher replacing them every time they are coming there for a lesson! Hahahaha...

I think the reason for this mess is your business model. You treat teachers, useless or not, all the same cheap way by employing them freelance but dealing with them the same way like full-time employees. In fact, you are dealing with pretend-full time employees as freelancers.

In the end, the failure is with the system of the business model you are following, and all that is on the back of your students (if any) who are paying for this mess!

Therefore, as I said:

LA PETITE ACADEMY DE STUPIDITE OF BOUGIVAL!

Messages In This Thread
LA PETITE ACADEMY OF BOUGIVAL -- Valerie Lauretta and Addie Sandbeck -- 2011-09-16
Re: LA PETITE ACADEMY DE STUPIDITE OF BOUGIVAL -- Banana Joe -- 2011-09-17
Re: LA PETITE ACADEMY DE STUPIDITE OF BOUGIVAL -- Andra -- 2011-09-18
Re: LA PETITE ACADEMY DE STUPIDITE OF BOUGIVAL -- Banana Joe -- 2011-09-19
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: LA PETITE ACADEMY DE STUPIDITE OF BOUGIVAL

Go to another board -