TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Re Anyone heard of Hampson English
robin - 2011-10-16
In response to Re: Re Anyone heard of Hampson English (Jules.A)

Having stayed in China for some time, I have seen it all before with such so called establishments like Hampson and many other places.
They promise this and that and later stab you in the back, this is also typical with many Chinese business companies. this is very often the Chinese way of doing business.
There is a lack of intelligence,understanding, morals,trust, and other issues they need to put right. and this is going to take many decades.
Frankly speaking, I would have thought the vast majority of westerners would have wised up by now.
if people only bothered to first check out these shit holes, then they would save themselves a lot of trouble.
Hampson is always changing it's staff at it's so called schools and main office, also the turnover of teachers is high.
they are simply there just to make money, nothing more. it is one of many such holes that suck. they often keep part of your money back for some pathetic reason or another.
one simply has to play them at their own game, and keep two steps ahead.
my time living and working with the Chinese has taught me much, but there is always more to learn.
for a Country that is supposedly second in the world of economic growth, one can only wonder how they got there. but all good things do come to an end.
the housing market will soon be having it's big problems.
Good education is just one of the things that is lacking, I could name a number of other problems. but the Chinese have to learn in their own time because of the huge problem of stubbornness and backwardness that persists to this day.not to mention greed and corruption.

Messages In This Thread
Re Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Mark Black -- 2011-05-23
Re: Re Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Jules.A -- 2011-08-30
Re: Re Anyone heard of Hampson English -- robin -- 2011-10-16
Re: Re Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Dragonized -- 2011-09-01
Re Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Crap School Spotter -- 2011-05-23
Re Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Bertie -- 2011-05-23
Re Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Crap School Spotter -- 2011-05-23
Re Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Stan -- 2011-05-24
Re Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Crap School Spotter -- 2011-05-24
Re Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Dragonized -- 2011-05-24
Re Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Crap School Spotter -- 2011-05-26
Re Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Mark Black -- 2011-05-26
Re Anyone heard of Hampson English -- THe Big, Bad Dragon -- 2011-07-08
Re Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Dragonized -- 2011-07-08
Re Anyone heard of Hampson English -- P E -- 2011-07-08
Re Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Turino -- 2011-05-27
Re Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Mark Black -- 2011-05-27
Re Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Turino -- 2011-05-27
Re Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Out of Chicago -- 2011-05-27
Re Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Turino -- 2011-05-26
Re Anyone heard of Hampson English, anyone here of alternative career paths in china? -- Dragonized -- 2011-05-26
Re Anyone heard of Hampson English, anyone here of alternative career paths in china? -- Crap School Spotter -- 2011-05-26
Re Anyone heard of Hampson English, anyone here of alternative career paths in china? -- Dragonized -- 2011-05-27
Re Anyone heard of Hampson English, anyone here of alternative career paths in china? -- Turino -- 2011-05-27
Re Anyone heard of Hampson English -- dude -- 2011-05-26
Re Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Crap School Spotter -- 2011-05-27
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Re Anyone heard of Hampson English

Go to another board -