TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Being Taken for a Ride?
beentheredonethat - 2011-10-29
In response to Being Taken for a Ride? (Bai Ren)

"However, I feel sorry for her because of her lousy pay checks. I regret the advent of colder weather here - she's no longer in a mini-skirt or a pair of hot pants, both of which expose her very shapely legs when she's wearing her dark sexy tights!"
Bai Ren

Aside from the fact that these two quite disparate lines make me want to puke, I can't help but wonder if you are even aware of your sexist and immature attitude. Moreover, while I find myself hoping that you don't teach writing to your students, I'm also wondering if you would so nobly lament your assistant's low pay if she didn't live up to your standards of beauty and sexiness.

Hmm. Maybe you're just trying to be funny. If so, I would suggest leaving the comedy to others. If not, I would suggest that you may be better suited as a teacher in Thailand where you can better exercise your prurient interests on the streets and back alleys of Bangkok. And, no, I haven't been there and done that, but I did teach in China for several years and got pretty fed up with many a colleague whose interest in quality teaching took a back burner to the real reason they were there. No, I won't spell that out for you, but I suspect you can examine your own motivations for a clearer picture.

Messages In This Thread
Being Taken for a Ride? -- Bai Ren -- 2011-10-28
Re: Being Taken for a Ride? -- beentheredonethat -- 2011-10-29
Re: Being Taken for a Ride? -- San Migs -- 2012-03-04
Re: Being Taken for a Ride? -- Anita -- 2011-10-29
Re: Being Taken for a Ride? -- San Migs -- 2011-10-29
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Being Taken for a Ride?

Go to another board -