TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: CUFLI, The Ole Bait & Switch Scam?
Chengdu FT - 2011-11-14

Sunny at Sunny's English Club? I don't recomend it. Just met a guy she shipped off to 8 hours outside of Chengdu. He is on 4500RMB a month for nights and weekends.

All that can be said about Sunny is that she can actually get visa's. However, that is a double edged sword. Your legal, but you have just sold your soul and she is not going to let you out of her employment.

If you are desperate enough to deal with Sunny, speak to Irene at New Times International. She does some agency work, but I would call her more of a contractor. She has contracts with seperate schools around Chengdu and sends teachers out. I would not really recommend her either, but think that she is a bit better than Sunny. I have know a half dozen people that have worked for her over the years (she has been in business since 99 or 98) and have never heard of anyone getting stuffed on their money. Of course the money isn't great and most of the jobs are total monkey work. Look for other posts.

Messages In This Thread
Re: CUFLI, The Ole Bait & Switch Scam? -- Cageygirl -- 2010-05-02
Re: CUFLI, The Ole Bait & Switch Scam? -- Seth -- 2011-11-03
Re: CUFLI, The Ole Bait & Switch Scam? -- fpxy -- 2011-11-03
Re: CUFLI, The Ole Bait & Switch Scam? -- Raoul F. Duke -- 2011-11-07
Re: CUFLI, The Ole Bait & Switch Scam? -- Shaun -- 2011-11-03
Re: CUFLI, The Ole Bait & Switch Scam? -- Chengdu FT -- 2011-11-14
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: CUFLI, The Ole Bait & Switch Scam?

Go to another board -