TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Suggestions on lesson planning by the FAO?
San Migs - 2011-11-15

And having a Brit imitate North American accent is like asking a cow to bark like a dog. If for some reason he prefers the North American accent, he should have in the first instance hired a North American. Totally ignorant and unprofessional behaviour on his part - and that shows that that FAO doesn't simply know it better!

Exactly. And it is pretty depressing to be running into these kind of problems upon my return to China after a long time. I had high hopes that things had changed for the better, but sadly not.

I am now beginning to understand why you feel at home, where you are, and in what you do. It is difficult to feel at "home" here, or ever really truly accepted.

I'd agree they know now better...I found out from current students, the school was only able to get african teachers in the past, and generally most teachers left after 1 semester...I'm now not doubting that at all!

Cheers on to all!
SMGS

Messages In This Thread
Re: Suggestions on lesson planning by the FAO? -- San Migs -- 2011-11-15
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Suggestions on lesson planning by the FAO?

Go to another board -