TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: the students in graeme's eyes
Teacher - 2011-11-16
In response to Re: the students in graeme's eyes (San Migs)

Could not agree more San Migs. Midnight run, well that is just not true at all, and it is exactly what one would expect from the luoding lackies. In fact it was a 07:45am run in full view of everyone turning up to class. And with the assistance of the one and only kind office staff member. Why 07:45? Because that time suited my one way flight out of GZ airport. It would be impossible to do a "midnight run" from that horrible place. This would suggest there is some sort of public transport system in place, there is not. Forget about catching a taxi at midnight to convey yourself and your luggage to the bus station, it would be impossible. You certainly will not catch a bus at midnight as the bus station is closed. But we will not let the truth get in the way of Iconkiller and A Teachers attempts to justify their sad and miserable existence within the confines of a dirty filthy boring rat infested slum. Anyway, I am now in a wonderful place surrounded by wonderful happy honest people. Whereas Iconkiller and A Teacher are having difficulty coming to terms with the fact that I am free, they are not! No longer do I have to tolerate the sound of animals clearing their throat and spitting everywhere. No longer do I have to tolerate the perpetual lies and the unhealthy obsession with money. No longer do I have to tolerate witnessing the sad souls replicate their daily chores, every day, every week, every month, every year. The same things over and over again as change is intolerable and forbidden. Sleep, tell a few lies, eat, sleep, tell a few lies, sleep, pretend to work, sleep, tell a few lies, sleep, play basketball, sleep, tell a few lies, sleep. The excitement just never stops! I think I can feel the adrenalin rushing through my vascular system just thinking about all of the exciting things I am missing out on in luoding. Now I can just sit back and let Iconkiller and A Teacher continue to shoot themselves in the foot whilst they encourage more people to stay away from slumville due to their incompetent writing abilities and lack of substance within their posts. They have done nothing to convince people to go and work in luoding and I find that hilarious.

Messages In This Thread
Re: the students in graeme's eyes -- Iconkiller -- 2011-11-15
Re: the students in graeme's eyes -- San Migs -- 2011-11-16
Re: the students in graeme's eyes -- Teacher -- 2011-11-16
Re: the students in graeme's eyes -- Dragonized -- 2011-11-16
Re: the students in graeme's eyes -- San Migs -- 2011-11-17
Re: the students in graeme's eyes -- Teacher -- 2011-11-16
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: the students in graeme's eyes

Go to another board -