TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: the students in graeme's eyes
btdt - 2011-11-17

"why should China take all those that are not wanted anywhere else because of lacking qualification and personalities..."
Turnoi

When China gets past the catch up phase that they're in now, things will change. Meanwhile, any Tom, Dick or Harry that can walk upright and has opposing thumbs will be welcome. For the time being, though, pretend teachers are a suitable alternative and they fit right in with all the pretend schools. Moreover, those teachers who are aware of their lack of qualifications are a great fit for all the illegal schools that sprout up every day, as they will be less likely to make waves as long as they get paid.

I guess the real question is whether or not said teachers do more harm than good. I can't really answer that question, but I have been around "writing teachers" that can't write, reading teachers that can't comprehend much beyond a junior high level and etc.

Messages In This Thread
Re: the students in graeme's eyes -- btdt -- 2011-11-17
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: the students in graeme's eyes

Go to another board -