TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: re: doing the midnight run again?
juanisaac - 2011-11-29
In response to re: doing the midnight run again? (San Migs)

This is certainly your call as to whether you want to stay at the middle school or not. To give advice on that question would not be appropriate for me since I do not know all the details of your situation. I myself did a runner from a middle school in the United States! I quit and never returned.
I also teach in a middle school in China and I have to submit lesson plans to the F.A.O. I do not take this an insult, but I am thinking that they might actually learn something from my plans. I seriously doubt if my F.A.O ever sees the thing or if she understands them. It is just Mickey Mouse administrative stuff just to see if you are putting some kind of effort. I do my lesson plans on power point and I just forward them to the FAO. This was stipulated in my contract. However, my time is my own as I can have outside work and the staff just leave me alone.

I wish you luck. If you like to exchange ideas with me on how to get these guys to talk in class, please send me an e-mail. Juanisaac

Messages In This Thread
re: doing the midnight run again? -- San Migs -- 2011-11-28
Re: re: doing the midnight run again? -- juanisaac -- 2011-11-29
Re: re: doing the midnight run again? -- San Migs -- 2011-11-29
Re: re: doing the midnight run again? -- extc -- 2011-11-28
Re: re: doing the midnight run again? -- Dragonized -- 2011-11-28
Re: re: doing the midnight run again? -- San Migs -- 2011-11-29
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: re: doing the midnight run again?

Go to another board -