TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Guangdong
juanisaac - 2011-12-03

Right on on your comments.When I first came to China I thought I could really be a part of this country. An inclusion of myself just like other countries have included so many others, millions from China especially in Britain, Canada, etc. No way, I will always be an outsider no matter how hard I try.
This mentality of just using others for self gain is just abhorrent by the Chinese. The Chinese have better be careful though, there are 1.3 billion Chinese and 4.3 billion non-Chinese. Already in the past few months I have read of countless companies who have left China because they get tired of being lied to and ripped off.
But China is a conundrum. While I don't trust 98% of the Chinese that I know, for the very few Chinese that are my friends, they are the most loyal and helpful people I have ever met. They let me stay at their home, take out to their trips, and they even let me borrow money. For money to be lent to a person in China it really means some genuine trust. Even so, the Chinese I know have a loan limit with me though which is low.
It's that 2% that keeps me here.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Guangdong -- juanisaac -- 2011-12-03
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Guangdong

Go to another board -