TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: re: doing the midnight run again?
foxy - 2011-12-05
In response to Re: re: doing the midnight run again? (San Migs)

Guess you can't rely on so called chinese friends, no, we can only rely on ourselves.

The Chinese stick together like [edited] to a blanket. Pity we foreign teachers don't do likewise with one another. Too many foreign fools here are too worried about improving the Chinese education system instead of uniting with and supporting a western colleague who is being victimised unfairly! You're definitely on your own, mate!
I always make a point of befriending the FAO, even if he's an absolute jackass! It's amazing how much favorable treatment one can get by insisting on treating him and his immediate family to a restaurant meal once every payday! Chinese male FAO's are much more flexible than female FAO's are to 'benefits in kind', as one might describe freebie dinners, in my experience. If the school has a female FAO, I won't teach there.

Messages In This Thread
Re: re: doing the midnight run again? -- San Migs -- 2011-12-05
Re: re: doing the midnight run again? -- foxy -- 2011-12-05
Re: re: doing the midnight run again? -- San Migs -- 2011-12-05
Re: re: doing the midnight run again? -- foxy -- 2011-12-06
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: re: doing the midnight run again?

Go to another board -