TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: The tragic shadows of the past
DS - 2011-12-10
In response to Re: The tragic shadows of the past (Dragonized)

How would you feel if I said that you and Greg were in cahoots with GW's like the Suzhou Foreign Language School manager who's name is supposedly Kevin and Frank Zhang? Would you like it if people associated pimps and child molesters with you?

I couldn't care less! Sticks and stones...etcetera. You see, I've not got a huge ego to defend. I can't speak for Greg, however. Maybe he would be enraged by such accusations. But what does make me angry is when posters start bumming their load on here about how much money they are making or how well-heeled they are. Pathetic, really!
Those who are regularly berating China and its people better be careful they don't shoot their mouths off to often here in the wrong situation. They might end up in detention. Best to go canny here, and keep your personal opinions about contentious issues to yourself. And those westerners here who are always complaining should realize that they're in an environment they don't like, and get out.
If you were Chinese, you'd understand that things here are black or white or grey, contrary to where you are from, where it's either black or white. Yes, there's much wrong with China, but also much right. I'm still here because I think the latter outweighs the former, and my homeland is a worse option for me. Things there are nowhere near what I'd like to see them as. China is a great alternative for me.

Messages In This Thread
Re: The tragic shadows of the past -- DS -- 2011-12-09
Re: The tragic shadows of the past -- San Migs -- 2011-12-11
Re: The tragic shadows of the past -- Dragonized -- 2011-12-09
Re: The tragic shadows of the past -- DS -- 2011-12-10
Re: The tragic shadows of the past -- Dragonized -- 2011-12-10
Re: The tragic shadows of the past -- DB -- 2011-12-10
Re: The tragic shadows of the past -- Kevin -- 2011-12-11
Re: The tragic shadows of the past -- Kevin -- 2011-12-11
Re: The tragic shadows of the past -- Dragonized -- 2011-12-11
Re: The tragic shadows of the past -- Dragonized -- 2011-12-11
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: The tragic shadows of the past

Go to another board -