TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: The tragic shadows of the past
Dragonized - 2011-12-10

Those who are regularly berating China and its people better be careful they don't shoot their mouths off to often here in the wrong situation. They might end up in detention. Best to go canny here, and keep your personal opinions about contentious issues to yourself. And those westerners here who are always complaining should realize that they're in an environment they don't like, and get out.

Basically, you're saying anyone who disagrees with you isn't worth listening to, well I feel exactly that way about you.

If you were Chinese, you'd understand that things here are black or white or grey, contrary to where you are from, where it's either black or white. Yes, there's much wrong with China, but also much right. I'm still here because I think the latter outweighs the former, and my homeland is a worse option for me. Things there are nowhere near what I'd like to see them as. China is a great alternative for me.

Of course it's more grey, after all you can drink alcohol in between classes and not get in trouble with it. I don't care if china is a "great" alternative for you. If you want to come on here and berate how righteous you are for doing what you do then you need to accept people of different opinions. By the way if I ever saw you in real life I wouldn't even look at you because I don't have any respect for the likes of you. Your attitude reminds me of someone in some type of fanatic group like the Youth Nazi's.

Messages In This Thread
Re: The tragic shadows of the past -- DS -- 2011-12-09
Re: The tragic shadows of the past -- San Migs -- 2011-12-11
Re: The tragic shadows of the past -- Dragonized -- 2011-12-09
Re: The tragic shadows of the past -- DS -- 2011-12-10
Re: The tragic shadows of the past -- Dragonized -- 2011-12-10
Re: The tragic shadows of the past -- DB -- 2011-12-10
Re: The tragic shadows of the past -- Kevin -- 2011-12-11
Re: The tragic shadows of the past -- Kevin -- 2011-12-11
Re: The tragic shadows of the past -- Dragonized -- 2011-12-11
Re: The tragic shadows of the past -- Dragonized -- 2011-12-11
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: The tragic shadows of the past

Go to another board -