TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: The tragic shadows of the past
Kevin - 2011-12-11
In response to Re: The tragic shadows of the past (Kevin)

Hmmm I wonder who I am talking about and more importantly wonder who just asumes that I am talking about them. There are people who come here often and berate any with a positive opinion of China until they eventually leave, I guess sharing any opinion that does not conform to the sheeples is bad, and that makes me a bad person. ultimately it really doesnt matter though does it. haters gonna hate and players are gonna play. if I wanted an answer to a question who would I listen to? a person that doesn't live here and has an obvious hate on for the country, the people and the job or people that are actually living here and doing something relatively productive? keep up the whining, complaining and general nastiness that has marked these posts as they are a great source of entertainment and a warning sign for many of the various types that come to China. Personally when I meet foreigners like this here in China I avoid them like the palgue, their nasty disposition poisons what can otherwise be a pleasant experience. I no longer get angry with these types cause really their opinions only hurt themselves and do nothing to change my mind.

Messages In This Thread
Re: The tragic shadows of the past -- DS -- 2011-12-09
Re: The tragic shadows of the past -- San Migs -- 2011-12-11
Re: The tragic shadows of the past -- Dragonized -- 2011-12-09
Re: The tragic shadows of the past -- DS -- 2011-12-10
Re: The tragic shadows of the past -- Dragonized -- 2011-12-10
Re: The tragic shadows of the past -- DB -- 2011-12-10
Re: The tragic shadows of the past -- Kevin -- 2011-12-11
Re: The tragic shadows of the past -- Kevin -- 2011-12-11
Re: The tragic shadows of the past -- Dragonized -- 2011-12-11
Re: The tragic shadows of the past -- Dragonized -- 2011-12-11
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: The tragic shadows of the past

Go to another board -