TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
· Previous · Next Return to Index › experienced teacher at Best Learning, Beijing
Justin - 2011-12-17

My name is Justin Trotter. I have been teaching at Best Learning English, Beijing as ESL teacher for over 2 years .I am a highly experienced in classroom management and making accurate and effective assessment. I enjoy teaching new things to people, especially children.

My Assessment Philosophy: Assessment is needed to gauge how much students have learned in a game period of time. In addition, assessment exposes any material not learned or particular areas that they could individually be struggling with. For example, if a student, who does not understand a basic principle behind the material taught, is not properly assessed, then it is likely for the student to continue to struggle further down the road while the instructor remains unaware of his or her pupil's difficulty. In addition, assessment is required for students who are wanting entrance in various academic programs by being tested on their overall proficiency in the desired field. For instance, many students from non-English speaking countries are required to take the TOEFL before attending any university level classes.

· Previous · Next Return to Index › experienced teacher at Best Learning, Beijing

Go to another board -