TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
· Previous · Next Return to Index › advice wanted
paul rockingham - 2012-01-06

hi....i have no experience in teaching english, the only qualification i have is the intensive weekend course in tefl, i love china and i love its culture, i am also married to a chinese national, we live in the uk at present, we want to live in china because she is homesick for your country and i do want to teach there, i appreciate that i will have limited opportunities and have read some of the posts here, which do worry me a little bit about the quality of contracts and school reputations in the areas of which i will be looking because of my lack of experience, i would appreciate any advice or information anybody can give me to help me achieve my goal, i have a high standard of education, just not the right qualifications, but i do have determination and dedication..i am in conversation with a recruiter in the south west of the country but reading some of the comments on here about said recruiter does give me a few doubtful moments..i am prepared to accept low salary because of my lack of experience..all i want is the opportunity to get that experience thank you.....paulrockingham@hotmail.co.uk.......

· Previous · Next Return to Index › advice wanted

Go to another board -