TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Re English First Shanghai (Shanghai Normal University)
Jurgen - 2012-01-07

Hi everyone,
Thanks very much for those comments so far...

Sorry to the initial poster (?) I have been offered the job with EF in Shanghai - and, obviously reading through those posts I am inclined to not taking it. I must say, though, that I have read very little substantial - in terms of more detailed explanations, as to _WHY_ EF is soooo bad?

Bill(y) wrote about having to work at all times of the day - but from what I understand this teaching job is in a university "(Normal uni"), which means no evening and no weekend work?
I would have also liked to know a little more about the background and experience of you posters ( I have worked in India and Vietnam, and maybe those problems that other teachers have experienced as big problems would not faze me quite as much?)
And lastly - as I've never been in China at all - I would love to hear a couple of sentences about living in Shangai.

Thanks again,
Jurgen

Messages In This Thread
English First Shanghai (Shanghai Normal University) -- aleight -- 2011-01-03
Re English First Shanghai (Shanghai Normal University) -- Toad in a hole! -- 2011-01-07
Re English First Shanghai (Shanghai Normal University) -- aleight -- 2011-01-07
Re English First Shanghai (Shanghai Normal University) -- bill -- 2011-01-06
Re: Re English First Shanghai (Shanghai Normal University) -- Jurgen -- 2012-01-07
Re: Re English First Shanghai (Shanghai Normal University) -- Jurgen -- 2012-01-11
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Re English First Shanghai (Shanghai Normal University)

Go to another board -