TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Cheatin' teachers - ESL discussion
SiamSap - 2005-05-22

I teach English in Thailand, and I have a Thai English teacher 'colleague' who's going for his master's degree. This guy should be going for his grade-school degree, actually. And this guy is 40 and has been teaching English for 17 years. He once asked me if one places the definite article 'the' in front of plural proper nouns! No kiddin'!

Anway, my colleague once asked me to help him make up some lessons for his classes, or at least that is what he told me he was using the material for. After providing him with enough material for about four lessons, I found out he wasn't using my contributions for his classes at all. He was really submitting MY work to his graduate advisor and passing it off AS HIS OWN.

Should I bust his ass?

SS

Messages In This Thread
Strategies to use cheating in the classroom as a learning activity - ESL discussion -- Elephant -- 2005-05-21
Cheatin' teachers - ESL discussion -- SiamSap -- 2005-05-22
Forget it - ESL discussion -- RhenoThai -- 2005-05-22
That's a whistle I wouldn't blow....yet - ESL discussion -- Elephant -- 2005-05-22
I forgot this critical point - ESL discussion -- Elephant -- 2005-05-22
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Cheatin' teachers - ESL discussion

Go to another board -