TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: AP-ECONOMY TEACHING IN MIDDLE SCHOOL IN CHENGDU SICHUAN (UNIVERSITY)
juanisaac - 2012-01-08

I do not really know much about universities. The information I shared has been from private conversations I have had with middle school teachers. I know that their base salary is less than an Ft's, but when you add all the extra perks it gets better. These middle schools are also owned by the province, in my case Jiangsu.
Follow the money and you'll find the truth. The Chinese central government gives every school in China 10,000 Yuan per month per foreign teacher. They give me 5,500 and the powers that be keep the rest. I am happy to contribute to the school leader's baijiu splurges- I mean school meetings.
I believe this is also true for universities, but this comes second hand from a university FT.

Messages In This Thread
Re: AP-ECONOMY TEACHING IN MIDDLE SCHOOL IN CHENGDU SICHUAN (UNIVERSITY) -- juanisaac -- 2012-01-08
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: AP-ECONOMY TEACHING IN MIDDLE SCHOOL IN CHENGDU SICHUAN (UNIVERSITY)

Go to another board -