TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Re English First Shanghai (Shanghai Normal University)
Fred - 2012-01-10

But I am really tired of explaining the same things all over again to any newbie popping up here, taking my time and efforts, and sometimes not getting even a response of appreciation.
I believe they should do their homework first and only come on here to ask questions after having completed their own research without getting an answer to a certain question, which can happen.
But I have decided not to help first-timers anymore if I feel they are too lazy to do their own homework first.

Indeed, Turnoi. We have better things to do than waste our time responding to posts from lazy first-timers. What's even worse, some of them turn out to be
avaricious weasels who are trying to praise training centers and private schools to contradict the warnings you and others have posted about the dangers of working for such unscrupulous employers in China.

To my mind, given the many instances of the deception of Westerners by most private employers in EFL in China, anyone taking a teaching post at a training center or a private school is asking to be screwed over.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Re English First Shanghai (Shanghai Normal University) -- Fred -- 2012-01-10
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Re English First Shanghai (Shanghai Normal University)

Go to another board -