TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Anyone, corroboration or not? Are Africans from the mainland unwelcome in HK
Geordie - 2012-02-16

Thankfully I got a late posting to a Chinese boonie, via an agency. Here a few days when three Africans were at the door. Said they were Kenyans, and one claimed to be my predeccesor. That turned out to be the truth. He also said he'd just returned from an unsuccessful visa run to HK, where he was refused entry on account of his country of origin. He visited me to collect a box of his belongings, which he had left in the flat before his unsuccessful visa run. He and his two compatriots were seeking work urgently, so they said, and presumably, have very limited time to do so, because their non-Z mainland visas will expire soon! I suggested they should try Ulaanbator. and wear thermal undies before departing for there!
Are Africans from the mainland unwelcome in HK, even if they have the correct documentation for new mainland visas, L or F or Z? Truly a disgraceful state of affairs if the truth!

Messages In This Thread
Anyone, corroboration or not? Are Africans from the mainland unwelcome in HK -- Geordie -- 2012-02-16
Re: Anyone, corroboration or not? Are Africans from the mainland unwelcome in HK -- Contributor -- 2012-02-17
Re: Anyone, corroboration or not? Are Africans from the mainland unwelcome in HK -- San Migs -- 2012-02-18
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Anyone, corroboration or not? Are Africans from the mainland unwelcome in HK

Go to another board -