TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Blacklisting of FTs in China - A Warning!
Dragonized - 2012-02-28
In response to Re: Blacklisting of FTs in China - A Warning! (dragonized)

While combing over old posts I came across the very first one I had posted a couple of years back. I think there are some corrections that are needed to be made as I was inexperienced with the visa process.

This pretend "school" that is Yinchuan Cambridge owned by one of the most wicked crooks in china who calls himself John Zhong (Chinese name Zhang Yu) never actually got me a Z Visa. What I thought was the Z was actually the Resident Permit, which they managed to obtain in the province of Ningxia without actually going throught the process of the Z Visa first. With the Resident Permit put in the Passport you can go ahead and apply for the Foreign Expert Certificate. This is the roundabout way that this place does business. From what i've heard they are still unsuccessful at getting and keeping Native English Speakers, serves them right.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Blacklisting of FTs in China - A Warning! -- dragonized -- 2009-06-25
Re: Blacklisting of FTs in China - A Warning! -- Dragonized -- 2012-02-28
Re: Blacklisting of FTs in China - A Warning! -- Turino -- 2009-06-25
Re: Blacklisting of FTs in China - A Warning! -- Prof.Dr.David Ngin Sian Pau -- 2009-06-25
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Blacklisting of FTs in China - A Warning!

Go to another board -