TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Serious Pension Payment Problems
Oldtimer - 2012-04-07
In response to Re: Serious Pension Payment Problems (Deleted Out)

Good that you've got e-mail evidence to back up your pension provider's incompetance, better than unsubstantiated information told to you on the phone..
I have also had trouble with the SPPA a few years back regarding a long delay in initiating my pension payments. I called them on a few occasions. At first, the administrator came to the phone. But later the telephone receptionist said she couldn't see his head above the screens, it must be an open-plan office. "Just hold on a moment, I'll see if his head is above the screen", in other words - give me time to tell you he's out when he's in if he doesn't want to speak to you. Very cute, indeed, but I wasn't fooled!
I've no doubt you'll succeed in getting paid soon. But it's very annoying, all the same, isn't it? Yep, they goofed in the first place with your case trying to pay you in Chinese money. Hence the unreasonable delay.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Serious Pension Payment Problems -- Deleted Out -- 2012-04-07
Re: Serious Pension Payment Problems -- Deleted Out -- 2012-04-14
Re: Serious Pension Payment Problems -- San Migs -- 2012-04-14
Re: Serious Pension Payment Problems -- foxy -- 2012-04-14
Re: Serious Pension Payment Problems -- Oldtimer -- 2012-04-07
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Serious Pension Payment Problems

Go to another board -