TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: re: chinese students attacked in sydney
Charlie dont surf - 2012-04-27

Just a couple of people in the wrong place at the wrong time. It has nothing to do with their ethnic background. I personally have not been robbed before, but I doubt very much that robbers conduct a background check prior to robbing someone.

"Can I see your passport please?"
"Oh, you are chinese with a student visa"
"Give me you wallet and phone"

Though this will not stop the chinese media running hot with this story. Its a perfect excuse for them to promote those china hating westerners and their evil intentions. Unfortunately this will put Australians at risk of retaliatory action within china.

If complaints made by foreigners within china were taken notice of by the powers that be then they would have absolutely no time whatsoever to carry out their corrupt lifestyles. But we all know making a complaint about anything within that hellhole is futile.

And so what if a couple of chinese received a bit of a touch up, maybe that will harden up these soft weak pussies.

Messages In This Thread
Re: re: chinese students attacked in sydney -- Charlie dont surf -- 2012-04-27
Re: re: chinese students attacked in sydney -- San Migs -- 2012-04-27
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: re: chinese students attacked in sydney

Go to another board -