TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: ESL Teachers in Saudi Arabia should be given compound housing
D-Dan - 2012-04-27

Hahahaha, you have hit the nail on the head!!! I have been laughing for the past 5 minutes at your comment regarding expat teachers in Saudi. The teachers there are without a doubt a mixed bag of absolute nuts! I met some of the strangest, most whacked out loons I have ever met in my life in Saudi! I have even started writing a book on my time in the KSA and in particular the other teachers that I worked with! I found that they fitted into 3 groups, total social recluses, boarder line psychopaths and the 'Oh my God, I actually think he is autistic' group. As my time passed in Saudi I did notice that the fruit cakes started to leave or were forceable removed from the country by the Saudi officials! I don't know what it is, but Saudi Arabia seems to attract some of the oddest ESL teachers you will ever meet!! I have also noticed that the main bulk of loons seem to come from the British Isles! No surprises there then! In the end I met some nice guys and gals and we often sat around laughing at all the past nutters we had met when first arriving.

View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: ESL Teachers in Saudi Arabia should be given compound housing

Go to another board -