TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Eden English School - Teachers Discussion
mynd i ffwrdd "athro" - 2012-05-09

Shame on you James T.

There are a lot of elderly folk who regularly post on this board (you know who i mean) who've dug themselves into nice little holes and filled those holes with their ideas about how everyone who works in such an establish is an uneducated, money grabbing whore who despite what they may say isn't enjoying themselves.

Then you come on here with your qualifications and positive view on things and throw their theories into disarray. At their age it can be quite disorientating to hear such things and you should not be surprised to have received such negative replies from them.

Please. To anyone considering doing what James has done in writing a positive view on an experience then think twice. These venerable old gents need your support.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Eden English School - Teachers Discussion -- James T. -- 2012-05-07
Re: Eden English School - Teachers Discussion -- mynd i ffwrdd "athro" -- 2012-05-09
Re: Eden English School - Teachers Discussion -- San Migs -- 2012-05-08
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Eden English School - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -