TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: re: chinese students attacked in sydney
Living Foreign Bait - 2012-05-09

And I nconfirm that their boyfriends/husbands, as the case may be, are probably much less moralistic still. There are far too many poor people around here, that's the long and short of it!
While out sussing out the local situation re pros in this Chinese county, all I could 'attract' were two Chinese males. One offered to 'rent' his wife to me. The other offered to do the same with his girlfriend. The fee, 300 Yuan for a 'quickie' in both cases! I declined, and went on my way! For pros, I'll have to visit the county seat! I don't mind paying for it wih a morally bad girl. But I'd never take another man's wife/girlfriend! I should add that the two males in this story were busy trying to tempt their darlings to help me out for cash! Sadly, they were in the process of almost reaching agreement before I put a stop to the shady deals proposed by walking away!

Messages In This Thread
Re: re: chinese students attacked in sydney -- Living Foreign Bait -- 2012-05-09
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: re: chinese students attacked in sydney

Go to another board -