TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: re: chinese students attacked in sydney
San Migs - 2012-05-10

Ask yourself why young Chinese women, even those with jobs, waste most of their money on clothes and shoes? They do not save, there is not a savings culture with Chinese women in their twenties.

The reason is because they just assume/expect a man will provide everything for them in the future. This is what I hate about the "new feminism" that is developing throughout the world: Feminism was good at first, it caused many women to become self-sufficent in the late seventies till early nineties.

Now, "feminism" means to rip-off men, find a sugar daddy, or be a "mummy's girl" in China.

I can't stand weak women, and Guangxi and Nanning are choc-a-block full of these useless loser type women.

Again, I cannot disagree with anything you wrote there.

Tbh mate, as the weather is getting warmer, I am just here for the cold cheap refreshing beer, tasty handmade jiaozi at the local dongbei dumplings restaurant, yang rou chuan and ogling busty curvy beauties and the occasional massage off a hottie.

No real interest in chasing or playing games with Chinese girls anymore. Too boring and tiring, and I'd rather spend my precious free time on other pursuits.

Yes they do waste most of their money on stupid imitations of japanese and korean fashion, and especially shoes.

Messages In This Thread
Re: re: chinese students attacked in sydney -- San Migs -- 2012-05-10
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: re: chinese students attacked in sydney

Go to another board -