TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Finally......a response to the guy's request - ESL discussion
SiamSap - 2005-06-01
In response to Cell Phones in SK - ESL discussion (Elephant)

Thanks for the info, E. I needed that as well. One thing I can't stand about websites like this is the fact that plenty of folks will make the effort to flame you, but they won't exert the effort to provide you with info that's usable.

I've had people flame me about certain practices in the classroom....and some were people with years of experience in Korea teaching. Hey....if you have years of teaching in SK, don't be wasting your time flaming me. Tell this guy how his cell phone is gonna work when he gets to SK. After all, some of you smartasses should know--you claim to know everything else about SK.

SS

Messages In This Thread
Question about Cell Phones in South Korea - ESL discussion -- MangyDogsInTheCity -- 2005-05-24
Cell Phones in SK - ESL discussion -- Elephant -- 2005-05-31
Finally......a response to the guy's request - ESL discussion -- SiamSap -- 2005-06-01
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Finally......a response to the guy's request - ESL discussion

Go to another board -