TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Warning to other teachers : BoAo TongWen International Culture Exchange Center
Onica Engelbrecht - 2012-05-21

Warning to other teachers : BoAo TongWen International Culture Exchange Center

I hope that you read this should you be the next teacher working for this company.
Please be very careful before signing a contract with them ! After a family emergency I was forced to go home, I was told should I go they will not have a job for me when I come back. They also did not pay me my last salary.

In the end I did make my way back to China, and found a stunning school. Its realy better to find something directly with a school. Good LUCK, I wish I googled the company before coming to china the first time ! Such is life, you learn learn learn and teach.

Messages In This Thread
Warning to other teachers : BoAo TongWen International Culture Exchange Center -- Onica Engelbrecht -- 2012-05-21
Re: Warning to other teachers : BoAo TongWen International Culture Exchange Center -- Monkey Slayer -- 2012-05-21
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Warning to other teachers : BoAo TongWen International Culture Exchange Center

Go to another board -