TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › re: last month blues and an FAO who just won't QUIT!~
San Migs - 2012-05-24

Howdy all,

With a month left, due to finishing at the end of June, imagine my amazement and surprise at hearing my FAO wants to observe one of my classes per week until the end of the semester, without the dignity of notifying me as to which class.

I have responded with a stern email in kind, that I find his behaviour distasteful, unacceptable and unprofessional and I do not care for it, not one dot.

At this stage, I do not expect they would fire me, but who knows, meanwhile, I will play his game until he gets on someone elses back.

When I have left this current "school" I will write a no holds barred name and shame review, so all prospective FT's will know what they let themselves in for, should they opt to choose this place to teach english. The FAO will certainly get a mention!

Regards
SMGS

Messages In This Thread
re: last month blues and an FAO who just won't QUIT!~ -- San Migs -- 2012-05-24
Re: re: last month blues and an FAO who just won't QUIT!~ -- JC -- 2012-05-27
Re: re: last month blues and an FAO who just won't QUIT!~ -- cunning liinguist -- 2012-05-28
Re: re: last month blues and an FAO who just won't QUIT!~ -- San Migs -- 2012-05-28
Re: re: last month blues and an FAO who just won't QUIT!~ -- San Migs -- 2012-05-27
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › re: last month blues and an FAO who just won't QUIT!~

Go to another board -